The Effect Syntax is:
- PLAYER is the TARGET Player. Defaults to YOU
- X is an integer parameter, usually positive or negative, and often applied to Unit Stat. Defaults to 0
- Effect is the unique Keyword name
- N is a positive integer parameter, usually designating the exact number of targets. Defaults to 1
- CARD is the TARGET Card. Defaults to ME
- SPOT is the TARGET Spot. Defaults to HERE
- WHO is the selector, which must be one of You, They, or AI. Defaults to They if a target PLAYER exists, and You otherwise.
- Select is a Binary Clause
- Element is the relevant Game Element for this Effect. Defaults to All
Every Effect has a
- SOURCE - Exactly one Element, that has the Ability that did this Effect.
- Owner - Exactly one PLAYER. This player must Own the SOURCE above (or be the SOURCE in the case of some Player Actions).
- TARGET - One or more PLAYER, CARD, and/or SPOT
|Setting Up||Ability Effects||Order of Play|
“Modifies the Life of TARGET Unit directly. X Life is often used with the Among and Each Clauses.X Life Effect
“Scout N means to Show exactly N Hidden TARGET CARDS that Occupy Ally Spots. Refer to Visibility...Scout N Effect
“Spy N means to Show exactly N TARGET Foe CARDS Occupying Foe SPOT(s). Refer to Visibility. The...Spy N Effect
“Every Player has a Billet that specifies how many Cards they may hold in their Base. Billet...Quarter Effect
“Draw N means for one TARGET PLAYER to move exactly N Cards from their HQ (the Origin Zone) to...Draw N Effect
“Dismiss N means for one TARGET PLAYER to move exactly N Cards from their HQ (the Origin Zone) to...Dismiss N Effect
“Station N means for one TARGET PLAYER to move exactly N Cards from their HQ (the Origin Zone) to...Station N Effect
Pages in category "Ability Effects"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.