Only three Types of Elements may be chosen as a TARGET:
- Player - This may be YOU, Ally, or Foe. Refer to PLAYER Clauses.
- Spot - There are a variety of modifiers. Refer to SPOT Clauses.
- Card - The most common targets are ME and Units. Refer to CARD Clauses.
- Zone - Referred to as "target PLAYER's Zone"
- Site - Referred to as "Site in target SPOT"
- Keyword - Referred to as "target CARD's Keyword"
“Ally is a modifier Clause of TARGET, which means only Ally Elements may be chosen. Your Own...Ally Clause
“Own is a modifier Clause of a TARGET. It means that only your own Elements can be selected, and...Own Clause
“Foe is a modifier Clause of TARGET. It means that only Elements Owned by a Player on an opposing...Foe Clause
“SOURCE is the default Implicit modifier Clause of TARGET. The Element an Ability is on is its...SOURCE Clause
“Among N means to split the Effect between exactly N TARGETS. Among N does not increase the...Among N Clause
“Each N means to repeat the Effect to each of exactly N TARGETS. All N TARGETS must be distinct...Each N Clause
“The YOU Clause is a modifier of TARGET. It means that only the Owner of the SOURCE may be...YOU Clause
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.