This is the main area for game design resources.
Nearly every page has an analogous page called "X Design". The Card page is for casual players; the Card Design page is primarily for internal consumption or for professional class players. Content Design pages provide guidelines for both internal and external creators (i.e. players).
We should create a master Design category along with whatever useful subcategories we'd like to organize our design principles by. As a first pass, I suggest:
- Gameplay Design - Card Design, Power Formulas, etc.
- Content Design - Guidelines for making our content consistent and high quality
- Campaign Design - Mission and Campaign storylines
- Setting Design - Verses, Characters, History, Politics, Rationale
- Interaction Design - How the user interacts with the application
- Graphic Design - Illustration, animations
- Audio Design - Sound, voice acting, music
- Interface Design - Card Screen, Main Play Interface, Home Screen, Deck Manager Interface, Settings Screen