- Trap - A Transient mine that usually Triggers an Effect once. Surprise!
- Camp - A Transient modifier with limited number of uses. Each use it counts down until it disappears. Counters extend a Property.
- Keep - A Permanent modifier that extends a Property.
- Sync - A Permanent modifier that Triggers duplicate Effects.
"Trap" by itself means:
To Trip a Trap is to Trigger it:
- in a Vacant Spot, and a Unit Occupies the same Spot through a Placement (or Movement) Effect
- in an Occupied Spot, and the Unit Taps